Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My First Post with Microsoft Office Word 2007 Blogger

Twit This!

I just discovered today that Microsoft Word 2007 has a built-in ability to blog.

I have been looking (er. Waiting) for some tool that I already use to have that feature, as I don’t always feel like logging into a website to write my thoughts or comments. I want to be able to do all my writing offline, and then when I am ready publish. It’s the reason why we have VCR’s, PVR’s and microwaves… Lets do it when we want to.

I tried setting this up with a community server account, but I cant seem to get that working, so I went back to old faithful, Blogger.

So. This post is coming to you live from my new Word 2007 Beta 2 that I downloaded last week.

I love the new features for Outlook (layered multi-calendar is my first cool feature) and Powerpoint has a much cleaner look and feel. I am looking forward to really playing with the new InfoPath and hosting some forms in webs and Outlook, but I have a lot of cleaning up on my servers to be able to do that.

I love Beta testing, and will hopefully soon have put these tools through the paces so that I can develop some updated training packages to start training in the fall.

Well, next up is Blogging from OneNote 2007!

No comments: